[cir] Ecoilay

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Wojtek

[cir] Ecoilay

Post by Wojtek »

I hope, you`ll like it :bsmile:
Attachments
shot0005.PNG
Ecoilay.rar
(101.64 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
cocney

Re: [cir] Ecoilay

Post by cocney »

This is an amazing track. I really like those edgy corners. Surrounding is also good and nicely done. Keep doing tracks like that.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

I partially disagree on that, because I am not sure about these angular shaped corners... these are not my cup of tea. Plus, why the arrows on each of these two asphalt areas when it is self-explanatory of where to go? I don't like all the gravel either, it virtually covers every run-off area of the track, which causes a rather monotonous scenery to it.
The atmosphere outside the actual circuit looks (a bit) better imo, pity not much of it is shown.

I think it is not as amazing as cocney commented on this circuit, yet this is merely my own opinion on it. ;)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I second Dukla
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Me gusta... I like it
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

This is wired but interesting track. But your worst track here on forum. :( You can do better tracks :bg:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I cannot agree, I like it a lot (a bit retro mood of very old games by the sharp turns and still fun to drive) and landscape is also pretty. :bg:

BTW DuklaLiberec, did you consider option those arrows are ads on ground? certain FRA car company. :)
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

Its odd, when I saw it yesterday my first impression was a positive one, yes all the corners are right angles but unlike most tracks that do this, it seems more thought through. The scenery around the edge is great but I think there is a bit of overkill with the gravel traps.

I wouldn't do it again though, wether or not wojtek agrees I see this is as a sort of experimental track, and doing it again sort of disproves that