[rwl] [cir] [tpk] Donington Park

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Areen

[rwl] [cir] [tpk] Donington Park

Post by Areen »

Hello again. This is my newtest creation: Donington Park. I hope you'll like it. ;)
Pack contains regular and new layout.
donington.png
Attachments
donington.rar
(120.51 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
YoNnie

Re: [rwl] [cir] [tpk] Donington Park

Post by YoNnie »

This Donington is much much better than Maciej's effort. It's just better. I have only one question: over 6th (5th) turn, where is the gate, it start by bridge and it haven't end. Can't you place pedestrian bridge (for example) there? this bridge looks nice, but it isn't finished, and it's sad
ALL TRACKS
Areen

Post by Areen »

@YoNnie, it's finished. This "bridge" has only one side. Just look at this pic: https://maps.google.pl/maps?hl=pl&ll=52 ... po-8285685
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Nice track. Better than Maciejs. But i don't like starting grid. Cars are too close together IMO. And what is hidden in the forest at bottom right? :hide:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Very nice, clean work with lot of details (however the unpaved parking on right is rather tent camp and car parking on other side of the forest, if I understood things about the track right? I'm not sure). Tarmac is very nice, the grass and sand runoff textures isn't that interesting IMHO. I also like driving here, so overall great work! :bowdown: