[rwl] [oth] [ovl] Kleinplasie Oval

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
The Grimeloid

[rwl] [oth] [ovl] Kleinplasie Oval

Post by The Grimeloid »

Kleinpasie Oval. Located in South Africa, it's a dirt oval. If more people could do South African tracks, please.
shot0004.jpg
Kleinplasie.zip
(15.71 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
The Grimeloid

Re: [rwl] [oth] [ovl] Kleinplasie Oval

Post by The Grimeloid »

C'mon guys, this one looks way better than Beijing Jingkai and Zelweg Airfield, at least. It was easier to make this one.
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
Areen

Post by Areen »

Can I be honest? You should spend more than 5 minutes for making a track and posting it here. I'm sorry to say that, but it would be way better if you didn't put this tracks here, at least this would not ashame you.

Please, read some tutorials, ask for tips, look at others tracks and keep trackmaking.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I cannot agree with Areen. Every track is welcomed by me, because everytime, when some of us decides to share result of his work with other people, it is worthy of appreciation and respect, because without that sort of kindness to share these things we would have nothing, not even any community would be. And to point out it doesn't deny possibility of critic, on contrary only with keeping both in mind the critic stays as positive, constructive feedback, not merely an insult.
bruno_arnason wrote:C'mon guys, this one looks way better than Beijing Jingkai and Zelweg Airfield, at least. It was easier to make this one.
Certainly is, it looks bit more complete in sense of landscape, but could be much better, even without things like Photoshop or SnakeDitor, just check layout of Kutford. If you wish to make layouts in TE, it's entirely OK, but first learn to handle it fully, e.g. try to increase rope length settings to make lines more smooth and try to be more patient and careful, people may try to give whatever well-intentioned advices, but remember, they wouldn't do that for very long, if the only a reaction they'd hear would be something in sense ''yeah, but I am lazy to do so''. ;) BTW if you're not familiar with Photoshop to further develop the layout later, you can download pre-Win7 MS Paint for free, just try google it.