[cir] Grand Valley Speedway

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
NicolasP

[cir] Grand Valley Speedway

Post by NicolasP »

i make the track grand valley speedway from gran turismo (GT1,2,3,4 and 5), here is the photo, here is the file with the 2 configurations, grand valley and grand valley east,
Attachments
Grand Valley.zip
(20.8 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
grandvalley.png
grandvalleyeast.png
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Grand Valley Speedway

Post by XYY »

Hello Np2003;
first of all, welcome to the forum :wave:
Apparently you posted this track to the Virtual track request thread. If you want to post a track with file, it deserves a seperate topic. If you just want to ask for opinions on the track (you could also post it there for testing purposes), you should post in the Track W.I.P. topic.
Please once read the Handbook for uploading of tracks. Here we use a tag system, each car or track gets a tag. You can also find more information about it in the linked handbook.

Of course you are new, and it's not that bad if it happens once or twice. But please remember it for the future :bg:
DuklaLiberec

Re: [cir] Grand Valley Speedway

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Additionally, the Virtual Track request thread is for requesting (solicitar) circuits from other video games besides GR. ;) I included a translation so you can see the purpose of this topic easier.

As for the track, there is still a lot of work to be done in its surroundings, as that would improve the quality to a great extent. And the two overlapping bridges are a detail to be improved on as well. Unfortunately I am not an experienced trackmaker, but there are other members out there who can provide both constructive criticism and useful tips to you. :)