[cir] [stc] Comendore Speedway

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.

Do you like My Track?

Yes
13%
No
53%
Maybe
33%

Total votes: 15
5l1n65h07

[cir] [stc] Comendore Speedway

Post by 5l1n65h07 »

After my Fail on my first tracks (Yeah, first time i made a track) i decided to Use snakeDitor Instead. I made a speedway called Comendore Speedway.
This MIGHT be my first successful Track, Just because there are no rugged edges. (except for the pit exit, i had to change the layout of the pit) But overall, i think i did pretty well. this will be my first track done on SnakeDitor.

Feel free to comment, but dont be rude please.
You can comment a [Polite] Review Demonstrating the weaknesses and strengths of this track.

EDIT: Just a heads up, Since the name is too long, the generally program changed it to COMEND~1

UPDATE!
-Changed world size
-changed camera angle to birds eye view
-reworked AI
Attachments
Comendorespeedway.PNG
ComendoreSpeedway.zip
(4.12 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
Last edited by 5l1n65h07 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
GENERALLY PLAYER 2012-2016
puttz

Re: Comendore Speedway

Post by puttz »

It looks awfully narrow for the most part, and also important parts of the track are blocked from view by office blocks in the upper right hand corner, making it appear to be almost undrivable because of the lack of view there. Also, I'd recommend taking a little time in paint to do some work, like squaring off the left end of the pit road-it looks weird rounded off like that. And a little dithering/lmap work would make this track look even better. I might also recommend that you only use 5 sets of pitmen instead of 6, since 6 seems to be one too many for your pits. On the plus side, the multi-colored track border does look kind of cool :bg: And I've certainly seen worse tracks posted on here. Keep up the good work.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
5l1n65h07

Re: Comendore Speedway

Post by 5l1n65h07 »

ok, i gonna try to Make a birds eye view so it can be drivable
EDIT: Track has been updated. Look at the Top Page on Page 1.
GENERALLY PLAYER 2012-2016