[roa] Raccoon

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
The Noose

[roa] Raccoon

Post by The Noose »

Hi!

Well here is my newest track.

It's called:

RACCOON

Named after Raccoon City. What is a town in second and third Resident Evil games.

Well... Enjoy!

Comments are always welcome!
Attachments
Raccoon.zip
(53.77 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
shot0017.PNG
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
The Noose

Re: [roa] Raccoon

Post by The Noose »

No comments at all?
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
G. Marques

Post by G. Marques »

Ok. I can't test it right now but I will say some things I can notice by the picture.

First: I felt this track is a bit empty. I mean, you could have improved the inner part of the track with some more bushes and trees... There's only 3-4 bushes and one tree...

Second: I felt this track is too "dirty". I mean, there's too much dithering and at this zoom level, the pixels looks wider. And I really don't like the flowers. That's my humble opinion.

About the layout, judging by the pics, seem a little funny for fast racing. But I need to race in the track first to confirm my first thoughs...

If you improve the placement of these objects, and remove the excess of colours of ditherings... I'll say that this track looks very good. :bg:

Ps.: I need to go back to my english school ASAP... :D
...Pátria amada, BRASIL!
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

G. Marques wrote:I felt this track is a bit empty.
:iagree:

Otherwise, I think the dithering may be a bit annoying but still not eye piercing :D The layout is a "C" so I don't like it much...

Good job anyway :bg:
Qwerz

Post by Qwerz »

Good to Drifting :bg:
sorry for my english
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Thanks. :)

Well there's nothing I could do to the track.

I mean that I'm not going to update this, cause I'm sick of your whining that buhuuuuu I don't like this track make it more this and this. I make my tracks whatever I want so if you don't like it too bad.

Comments & tips?

Quklis

Post by Quklis »

GRF wrote:Thanks. :)

Well there's nothing I could do to the track.

I mean that I'm not going to update this, cause I'm sick of your whining that buhuuuuu I don't like this track make it more this and this. I make my tracks whatever I want so if you don't like it too bad.

Comments & tips?
So.. you want comments and tips but you're sick of hearing them and anyway you do your tracks as you like?
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Ah... well... I was pretty p****d off when I wrote that so...
Well you can just forget that :D :D
Last edited by The Noose on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

GRF wrote:Ah... well... I was pretty p***** off when I wrote that so...
Well you can just forget that :D :D
Please can you moderate your language GRF? ;)
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Sorry I didn't know that it was a swear word.

Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Finally, its done! :flip: I saw it many times in WIP thread. As Qwerz said, its brilliant for drifting. Tarmac and those little cliffs are nicely done (lmap).
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Thanks maaaan! :D

Buka

Post by Buka »

I think it's lovely small easy track with wonderful flowers. It's probably too empty, but I'm not too precise with that. And I don't like this dithering of track surface, but you're not the only one who make it in that way.