[ral] Mohorov

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
cocney

[ral] Mohorov

Post by cocney »

Hello!
It's been a while since I released my last track. I don't like rallys in real life but god I like making them in GR. I hope that you'll enjoy riding on Mohorov and that you'll leave a feedback.
Attachments
mohorov.jpg
mohorov.zip
(93.91 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
cocney

Re: [ral] Mohorov

Post by cocney »

I'll look so desperate and stupid begging for some comments but...

PLEASE!

I think that this the best rally track I've ever made and I am so sad that nobody comments. It makes me wonder: IS that track good or bad? Could it be better?...
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Possibly zoom in? Then the trees are bit everywhere, so maybe some denser area and elsewhere even less dense would help, e.g. some grazing or even fields. Or some more landscape in bottom-left, e.g. a paved road flashing through the trees. It's ATM already indeed very nice looking and enjoyable track, but the landscape could be little bit further developed. :scratch:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

It's soo good, that i downloaded it instantly and i race on it, and i forgot to leave a comment :/ I love that downhill section and then that uphill is soo awesome, dithering, cliffs, and everything is awesome too. But i agree with Ivo, that landscape around track could be better :bg:
btw. 5/5* + :Tom:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
cocney

Post by cocney »

Thanks a lot for comments. Surroundings left out because I was too lazy to make it better. I really focused on racing and I really enjoy racing on this. If I had more will... it could have been better.