[rwl] [cir] Londrina

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Bruno Asp

[rwl] [cir] Londrina

Post by Bruno Asp »

Hello guys, okay?

After a long time without creating tracks, I come back with a project that was just sitting here on my computer for almost two years: Londrina.

The circuit of Londrina is located in the Paraná State, southern Brazil and is one of many brazilians circuits who takes the name of the triple world champion in F1, Ayrton Senna.

It was the third International race track built in Paraná State (after Curitiba and Cascavel). The racecourse was opened on August 23, 1992.

Its receives racing of categories as Formula 3, Formula Ford, Stock Car, Motorcycle, Maserati Trofeo, among others. It has a main runway with 3.146 meters long

Hope you enjoy! :bg:
Attachments
Londrina.zip
(248.97 KiB) Downloaded 381 times
Londrina.jpg
Bruno Asp
Velocidade na alma/ Speed in the soul/ Velocidad en el Alma
All my tracks: http://www.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=645
boomwagon

Re: [rwl] [cir] Londrina

Post by boomwagon »

very nice,

although can I suggest making the AI a little more difficult. The line sticks to the middle of the track at the moment so I was way ahead after the tow laps Perhaps run it closer to the apexes for some of the corners to make it a little more challenging?
My Tracks: Van City Moncour
L.Felipe

Post by L.Felipe »

That's the city i was born.

I'll test so i can give you a feedback
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Layout is nice, scenery isn't so good, i think that this is too empty. Where are cars? I know it is difficult to draw cars but i think if you would want take more time, you would do it. between road you would place hedges. Also, fences about houses (and houses too) aren't wery well and you could place trees instead bushes.
However, layout is the most important (but never don't miss about scenery and other things!) and is done good. Nice work!
ALL TRACKS
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I think -180 or alternat. -90 PoV would work a bit better than this one. :scratch:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

@Ivo: You meant counterclockwise, didn't you?
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I meant TE value for rotation (so clockwise I think). :)
boomwagon

Post by boomwagon »

YoNnie wrote: i think that this is too empty. Where are cars? I know it is difficult to draw cars but i think if you would want take more time, you would do it.
it's a bit unfair to complain that he hasn't drawn cars. Drawing 3d objects in false perspective is really hard. I'm trying it for my next track and I know how tough it is. It's great when track-makers do it, but I don't think we should expect it.
My Tracks: Van City Moncour
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Boomwagon: sure, you've right but i think if he would look at other trackmakers he would does it. You know, practise make masters ;)
ALL TRACKS
Bruno Asp

Post by Bruno Asp »

Thanks for the suggestions! Feel free to apply them. Unfortunately my time is really limited and I prefered to prioritize stroke. Furthermore, I have no skill with drawing on the computer, then it is difficult to draw cars or details in the scene.

Greetings!
Bruno Asp
Velocidade na alma/ Speed in the soul/ Velocidad en el Alma
All my tracks: http://www.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=645