[cir] Haase Circuit

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Thecactusman

[cir] Haase Circuit

Post by Thecactusman »

Haase Circuit!! my last track...the first circuit track after my return on GR :D
a pist with fast and slow turns placed in the city of Haase (that doesn't exist) :sweatdrop:
enjoy and comment :bg:
EDIT: v1.2 now ready with the improvment suggested by Ivo
Attachments
HaaseCircuit v1.2.zip
(63.39 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
Haase Circuit.jpg
HaaseCircuit.zip
(64.26 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
Last edited by Thecactusman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Haase Circuit

Post by Trigger Happy »

Very good track, but has one problem. The bridge over river on left is too long, so its wall breaks kerb of previous curve - the curve is very dangerous and not nice because of it. I propose you to replace the bridge by lmap bridge to increase drivability. Now 4.2/5, but if updated, the track would be close to 5/5 in my eyes immediately. :) Anyway it's great looking, challenging and funny track. :bg:
Thecactusman

Post by Thecactusman »

thanks for your comment Ivo..i don't know how i havn't seen it... :flip:
edited :D
Thecactusman

Post by Thecactusman »

no other comments? :sweatdrop:
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Good. I crashed in the walls some places but it's by bad driver abilities fault :D I like it :bg:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

This track looks like it's done fastly, seems that you put things on the track that first came to your mind. You surely have potential to do a better track than this :nod:

IMO the layout is a bit boring, it doesn't have anything special. The track looks alright, but it's lacking details. The POV is too far for my taste, I mean that there's too much sky visible. The office blocks would've looked better, if you would've lowered the hmap under it, making them shorter. Also it's lacking hmap work, but I know it isn't very easy to put it in city landscape.

I think, that with more time spent at thinking what to put to the track, and how to make it, and at details, you could make much better track than this. I'm looking forward to your next track :bg:
Thecactusman

Post by Thecactusman »

thanks TGF and Aleksi
@Aleksi..i like your comment, and your sincerity..you are right, i can do more...but i'm returned from a month and i wanted to post my track soon...so i did it faster than normal...i will try to do better tracks! :headbang: :up: :mrgreen:
Strava
GeneRally Wizard

Post by Strava »

AleksiNir wrote:seems that you put things on the track that first came to your mind.
I would disagree with that.
It looks like a lot of thought and work was put into objects and lmap. A nice looking track :bg:
The darker tarmac color for skid marks in the corners is a nice touch and well done.
It's a fun drive with a good variety of turns.

I do see 2 problems tho...

The pits are too close together. I would only put 4 pits in that space. And 4 is enough to handle all pit stops anyway :nod:

The AI line needs work. The AI are hitting walls, haybales and running over tires in a LOT of places !! :shock:
Good Luck & Good Racing
Buka

Post by Buka »

Very professional track indeed. :bg: And it's not that difficult though there are many walls. Good job, man!