[rwl] [ovl] Eldora Speedway (dirt oval)

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
dizzle78

[rwl] [ovl] Eldora Speedway (dirt oval)

Post by dizzle78 »

Here is my rendition of the best dirt track in the world, Tony Stewart's Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio. Also included in the .zip is the late model car we used. **Disclaimer:: I made this track for my own personal enjoyment and have had a few requests to share it. I'm not a pro at building tracks nor will I ever be. The track it's self is slightly altered from the real track for GeneRally purposes and because I was rushing to get it done for when I was able to hang out with my bro during the holidays. If you're a troll and bash it I don't really care.**

Watch a couple video's I've made about the track in the real world and in GeneRally.

Race Day Vlog of my brother and I running the World 100 on this track. Our only wish would be to be able to put more cars on the track at once!

My personal vlog of attending the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Mud Summer Classic at Eldora last summer. It was our second trip to the track after doing the World 100 the year before. Incredible atmosphere and the racing it's self was off the hook in person.
Attachments
Eldora Files.zip
(11.03 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
Szmajli

Re: [rwl] [ovl] Eldora Speedway (dirt oval)

Post by Szmajli »

maybe a preview picture? :)
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
cocney

Post by cocney »

Take a view on sartalas's dirt ovals. Yours needs a lot of work and you could learn something from those.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

Nice video ;)
I think that´t one of the few times I actually here somebody saying the word "Generally".
Your version has nothing to do with the way I pronounce it. :hide:
Is there an official statement about this? Maybe from the creators?

About the track: Not bad, but as cocney said, the bar for tracks in this forum is set pretty high these days.