[stc] Coldwell Street Circuit

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Wojtek

[stc] Coldwell Street Circuit

Post by Wojtek »

Have fun :bg:
Attachments
Coldwell.zip
(45.08 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
shot0010.PNG
puttz

Re: [stc] Coldwell Street Circuit

Post by puttz »

It seems like it's awfully narrow at a couple of spots, and this cliffs don't look so good to me. Also, the pit exit looks a little awkward. Other than that it looks pretty nice. A simple, solid [stc]. It makes me think a little bit of Surfer's Paradise. 4.5/5 from me :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Seems like a nice looking track, but that stands on finish line seems a little but dangerous ;)
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

Not bad at all. 4/5 from me.
I also don´t really like the cliffs and the Bridge doesn´t look too good because there are no street marks on it.
Maybe a lmap bridge would have been a good idea. :scratch: The POV would be good for it.
Also the placement of the streets and buildings doesn´t look really thought-through and kind of random and unrealistic at some places.
Another very small thing that often bugs me: :shhh: when placing haybails next to concrete walls, take care that they don´t overlap.