[mic] [cir] Otey

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
david999

[mic] [cir] Otey

Post by david999 »

Another track made by me. I want to make a track in a "downtown" area with some green places. :) I tried to improve myself - so comment it, please.

Hi,
Attachments
otey.rar
(51.91 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
otey.JPG
Last edited by david999 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my spelling, i never learned english.
YoNnie

Re: [mic][cir] Otey

Post by YoNnie »

Very nice! Simple track, colorful, with nice scenery, and overall very nice! I think only one thing you have to improve is the dithering - but don't understand me wrong, I only want to show you "the way" where you would be better.
If I remember good, I wrote yoy about making the dithering - and you took the lesson. Now, you can take not only the spray, try also make dithering with pencil and straight lines - it will be looking more realisticly and overall better.
I can't say you learnt everything only without the dithering, I know it by myself - I think I gained "level" up but still I have something to improve. So try make tracks better and better in every you work. At this time it's very good track and I'm waiting for more :)
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

David999, please don't forget to put a space between the track tags, otherwise it won't be found by the search engine! :)
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

This track is very good. In the background of the track is the track not very good to see, but it is still good, even if it is very short.

3,8/5 + nomination for ToM Feb' 14 :)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
david999

Re: [mic] [cir] Otey

Post by david999 »

Yonnie: thanks for the advices.:) I felt the track lacks something, and i knew the track surface is too simply. Now i know what i need to do at next time.:)

XYY: the problem was solved, thx for warning.
Robertracer99: sry for the background, i dont knew what i can do with the small place there. :/

Thanks for the feedbacks for all !
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

david999, this track reminds me to Puerto Montt, Chile. a street with downtown, various green areas and sea, see my comparision, i gave a 4,5 :bg:
Attachments
Puerto Montt vs. Otey 3.png
Puerto Montt vs. Otey 2.png
Puerto Montt vs. Otey.png
david999

Post by david999 »

Np2003 wrote:david999, this track reminds me to Puerto Montt, Chile. a street with downtown, various green areas and sea, see my comparision, i gave a 4,5 :bg:
Hm.. Interesting comparision.:) I've never heard about this place... Thanks for reply !
Piet
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Piet »

Nice little track! I like these kind of small tracks because they make the Generally physics come forward.
Only thing was that the AI could be a little bit faster in my opinion. But anyway... :up:
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

As Nappa, from Dragon Ball Z Abridged, says: "IT'S... IT'S... IIIIIT'S SSSSOOO CUUUTE!"
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
david999

Post by david999 »

Thanks for comments, guys ! If anyone can give tips what i need to improve at next time - say it ! :)