[cir] [tpk] KaisenRing

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
YoNnie

[cir] [tpk] KaisenRing

Post by YoNnie »

Hello!
As I promised I release it in 3rd March May. However latest 2 hours was: Damn! I have to finish it before midnight!
So I present you my newest track: KaisenRing!
I would finish it earlier but, what you can see, I made liitle circuit version, just like on Autopolis :)
The idea was borned when I didn't know what to fill the place in the right-middle.
So i made circuit there and then I thought I could make this circuit.
I was trying to make the circuit as the best as I could. I think i didn't forgot anything, but i realized I have to make something wrong. Always :D
So, stop talking, here's my work. Enjoy!
Attachments
KaisenRing.rar
(137.68 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
KasienRing Minischleife.PNG
KaisenRing GP Strecke.PNG
ALL TRACKS
puttz

Re: [cir] [tpk] KaisenRing

Post by puttz »

The top one reminds me somewhat of Montreal. They look pretty nice. Good work overall :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Good work. I like the both tracks. The minischleife looks really like the circuit in Montreal. Only the last 2 curves are a little bit faster then the original.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
BRIX

Post by BRIX »

Wow, this is quality! I love the details. Stunning work! :clap:
david999

Post by david999 »

At the first time, minischleife reminded me to Albert Park. :)
Sorry for my spelling, i never learned english.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

david999 wrote:At the first time, minischleife reminded me to Albert Park. :)

That's right! :shock:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

So the s/f straight is the most narrow part of the course? :scratch: Only a detail for next time. :)

5/5 :bg:
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Thank you guys for so huge feedback what I didn't expect! I'm happy you like them. "Minischleife" circuit really reminds these track what you remind, but the idea was only my - it's only a case :)
@Trigger Happy, no S/F straight have the same width like other parts of the track. I think i understood you attention good and you wrote about it, if yes, I'm writing that everything is the same.
ALL TRACKS
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I didn't mean lmap (layout), but those walls, which are almost immediately on white lines (+1-2px), it makes that straight most narrow section (compare with straight after the two hairpins). When you'll check some rwls there is usually either free grass or tarmac stripe to make distance to walls at least as safe as on any other straight. :)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Top Quality :o Lmap is perfect, layout on both tracks is challenging. Your best work so far :bg:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Does anyone happen to reckon that the GP layout bears analogy to Hungaroring?
Granted, both tracks look outstanding, but I was puzzled by the lack of connection between the two circuits despite the fact both share the name "KaisenRing". I need to acknowledge that your tracks seem to be utterly different from each other in my humble opinion.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

DuklaLiberec wrote:I need to acknowledge that your tracks seem to be utterly different from each other in my humble opinion.
Look into middle-right square of GP track, there's the Minischleife. ;)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Thank you Ivo, FRUKIS and Dukla :)
So, Ivo, i know what you meant.. I did my best on GP version, only way would be move it away the pitlane, but you would have to say it to me in early projecting of the track, further in time remaking it wouldn't be so cool. But in Minischleife i could do it. I'll remember it to the next time :)
Thank you for so much feedback again, I think it's the best feedback I have been so far. I appreciated it, and I know my effort isn't rubbish, and someone appreciated it to :)
That way.. Waiting for next tracks! I'll have some work in the nearest future, so you can expect first W.I.P's a little bit later, but for sure I'll post someting in this month :)
And one small PS: You could propably think why I have only a few rwl's. The answer is pretty easy: I love making my own tracks, I have been liked it for some years and GeneRally was thing, where I could make my ideas and spread it. But don't worry, I want to make many old (mainly from F1) rwl's, for example old Spa and... Check W.I.P and my signature! :D
ALL TRACKS
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Trigger Happy wrote:Look into middle-right square of GP track, there's the Minischleife. ;)
Oh, two separate tracks that are adjacent to each other? It's not very obvious in the Minischleife's PoV, but I should have noticed it in the GP layout in the first place. Apologies for my ignorance. :sweatdrop:
YoNnie wrote: And one small PS: You could propably think why I have only a few rwl's. The answer is pretty easy: I love making my own tracks, I have been liked it for some years and GeneRally was thing, where I could make my ideas and spread it. But don't worry, I want to make many old (mainly from F1) rwl's, for example old Spa and... Check W.I.P and my signature! :D
To add my :2c: worth, I prefer rwl-esque circuits like these to legit rwls. Not that I want to put you off making vintage rwls, though. :D
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

I love this track! The fact that you make separate tracks under one environment is a great idea indeed! :bg:
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Thank to all of you, who wrote something about this (so huge for me) work. It mean a lot for me, because I wanted to stop this (because my works wasn't good enough to be something interesting, but I made enough progress too and now I can still making tracks.. Because I have motivation for this). I also happy you like non-real "rwl" :P Maybe I'm not Quirpiz, but maybe I'll replace him a little bit ;)
I really sorry for so late replies, I haven't many time now, and I'm sitting by my computer first time since Sunday. So my tracks are also delayed in finishing, you have to make do KaisenRing ATM :D
ALL TRACKS