[cir] [roa] Countryside

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
david999

[cir] [roa] Countryside

Post by david999 »

Another one by me. :) This track is created by connection of two country roads with a "race-purpose" built strip. The original plan was to create a racing circuit but at the development, ideas came and this is the result.
Please leave your opinion about the track. Thanks. :)

Greets,
Attachments
Countryside.GIF
Countryside.rar
(41.65 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Sorry for my spelling, i never learned english.
DuklaLiberec

Re: [cir] [roa] Countryside

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Just wanted to remark that your track is reminiscent of Adelaide layout-wise and because of the fact that it is partially composed of public roads. I like that you added many details in the surroundings whilst keeping the style as simple as possible, which in turn is also reminiscent of Ivo's trackmaking style. :)
david999

Post by david999 »

DuklaLiberec wrote:Just wanted to remark that your track is reminiscent of Adelaide layout-wise and because of the fact that it is partially composed of public roads. I like that you added many details in the surroundings whilst keeping the style as simple as possible, which in turn is also reminiscent of Ivo's trackmaking style. :)
Yeah, you said something.. If i look it for a time, resembles me too to Adelaide. I'm glad you like my work. :)
Thanks for comment !
Sorry for my spelling, i never learned english.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Very nice track and really fun to drive. I really like the surroundings, simple but beautiful. You could've added grass dithering, but thats only personal thing.

So...5/5 :bg:
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars