[cir] [stc] Naztown

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
david999

[cir] [stc] Naztown

Post by david999 »

As i said at the topic of Tibties, i got a job and fewer time to GR. But the ideas still coming and i got some track projects. Now, another one is here ! :D
I think this is a nice one and i had many work with it. Now i out of ideas to make it better and release it to forum. Have fun ! :D

Greets,
Attachments
Naztown.JPG
Naztown.rar
(23.95 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Last edited by david999 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my spelling, i never learned english.
zgr

Re: [cir][stc] Naztown

Post by zgr »

In my opinion it's a really good track!
I don't really lik short tracks, but it seems that you really knew what you do on every px...lmap is good, hmap is good, too.
Great track :bg:
Hello.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

It's nice and funny little track :up:
But those muddy roads are jumping out, because they have been made in complicated style whilst the grass areas around them are very simple. I think you should have made also the grass areas dithered or you could have used a simpler style on the muddy roads. That way the track would have more consistent style :)

Btw, there should be a space between the tags in the topic title ;)
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
david999

Post by david999 »

zgr wrote:In my opinion it's a really good track!
I don't really lik short tracks, but it seems that you really knew what you do on every px...lmap is good, hmap is good, too.
Great track :bg:
Thanks, i try to be better at every track. :)
Emil Patanen wrote:It's nice and funny little track :up:
But those muddy roads are jumping out, because they have been made in complicated style whilst the grass areas around them are very simple. I think you should have made also the grass areas dithered or you could have used a simpler style on the muddy roads. That way the track would have more consistent style :)

Btw, there should be a space between the tags in the topic title ;)
Yes, you said something.. I tried to make some complicated "eye-candy" lmap. But at the end i had enough of the project + out of ideas and shutted it down in a hurry. :/ Thanks for the tips, i try to utilize it next time ! :)

ps.: Tag problem was solved, thanks. ;)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [stc] Naztown

Post by Trigger Happy »

IMHO a crossroad in top-right with road going on right of the house would add a sense. :scratch:

Good point by Emil about the roads/grass contrast. :up:

Everything else look perfectly on right place, cute little town you made. :yummy:
david999

Re: [cir] [stc] Naztown

Post by david999 »

Trigger Happy wrote:IMHO a crossroad in top-right with road going on right of the house would add a sense. :scratch:

Good point by Emil about the roads/grass contrast. :up:

Everything else look perfectly on right place, cute little town you made. :yummy:
Thanks for the tips, i need some feedbacks from the experienced trackmakers like you (and from anyone else ^^) to be better and how to do the things at next times. I think my biggest problem is the "space using". Sometimes i'm out of ideas and putting something at the empty place... Like this: "one or more bushes here and its good enough". But i'm not satisfied at the end, and feeling some problems. Here at the forum, guys reflecting at the "problems" and i realize what i did wrong. Thats why i need the feedbacks really. Sry for the long reply.. :P

Greets,