View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average. 
 [cir] [rwl] Hokkaido Speed Park 

Post [cir] [rwl] Hokkaido Speed Park
Konnichiwa :wave:, my first track for 3 years. Pretty hastily done. Such forest there, so green and lame :bsmile:. Includes version without chicane also. Real one doesn't have this version, just added it for funniez and detailz. Plus, pitgarage is on another side of the track, because it's just impossible to fit it there. Actually it's barely impossible to try put anything there. :)

Real Hokkaido Speed Park is a 1.389 km circuit on the island of Hokkaido, Japan.

Attachments:
Hokkaido.rar [130.84 KiB]
Downloaded 159 times
shot0013.png
shot0013.png [ 743.5 KiB | Viewed 1120 times ]
Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:54 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: [cir] [rwl] Hokkaido Speed Park
Welcome to our forum! Great track, I must say. This is one of the best first tracks I've seen and I'm glad that we've got a very good new trackmaker.
Only thing I'd do is making track a bit wider than it is right now.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 am
Profile E-mail

Very good rwl track! :bg: And welcome to the forum. :)

Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff

Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Yup, I agree with guys above, that's one of best first tracks (for me the best start is by Clutch, hovewever he's f***ing awesome ;) )
Nice dithering, it looks well on this track.
But this track also has things which I don't like - the forest could be more differential. Also, I don't rhat mud pool and section behind pit lane (but mostly that mud pools) - I know it's first track, but I'm talking about it to show things you could improve ;) Nothing comes easy ;)

Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:23 pm
Profile E-mail

YoNnie wrote:
Also, I don't rhat mud pool and section behind pit lane (but mostly that mud pools) - I know it's first track, but I'm talking about it to show things you could improve ;) Nothing comes easy ;)

It's supposed to be there provided that the circled area actually depicts a mud pit.

Attachment:
Hokkaido.png
Hokkaido.png [ 569.33 KiB | Viewed 1042 times ]

Otherwise YoNnie is right, variation in the density of the woods doesn't hurt. Keep it up, though. :bg:

Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:47 pm
Profile WWW

GeneRally Trackmaster

Those can be rather tarmac parkings, not mud/gravel. :scratch: In any case the texture (e.g. transition betweeen dust and mud) is little bellow quality of some other textures on lmap, that IMHO Yonnie meant and I'd agree with him.

Regardless that detail it's a very nice and detailed track, well done! :up:

My GR Racing Stats; thanks to GWR!

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:19 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.