[cir] Cliffhanger

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
DORIFTO

[cir] Cliffhanger

Post by DORIFTO »

Hio. Made yet again, little and fast done track: Cliffhanger. To be honest, I've been having so much fun driving this track. Racing against others is pretty intense and could end up half of the field to the wall (or tree), even though the track itself is quite wide. :)

E: Fixed AI line, it's still hideous as heck but please bear with it.
Attachments
CliffhangerV2.rar
(57.9 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
cliffhanger.png
Last edited by DORIFTO on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NicolasP

Re: [cir] Cliffhanger

Post by NicolasP »

Very good track D0RIFT0, this track is a very good challenge. :D
ps. Atleast none driver and spectator could injured while i raced. :goodvibes:
5/5 :bg:
reynaldo123

Post by reynaldo123 »

Very good 10/10
"A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth. We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened. We live in a world where everything you know is wrong."

-Alex Mason, CoD Black Ops
Riistäjä

Post by Riistäjä »

Hi DORIFTO.

Thanks for your post. Track seems fine although I'm a bit disappointed that the lines in parking area aren't very smooth. Also the cones at the end of the pit lane aren't in similiar direction. Colours of cars are ugly and they don't fit to that picture at all. Also the fastest lap begins with 6, so to my mind you're satan worshipper and that's terrible. I don't like fir trees, make them palm trees and add some details to the forest. Maybe a house in the middle of the woods would create a realistic environment. I don't like position of audience. Why on earth are they behind the pit area? Besides the furthest people are in nice triangle but the others aren't. Fix that.

Hmap is great, although I think those cliffs are so last season, you know? And the cliff is dangerous too. Fix that or add some fences.

I have terrible diarrhea and armpit sweat, and this track didn't help at all. 2/10. :talkth:
puttz

Post by puttz »

I'm guessing that post was tongue in cheek. :P
Looks like a nice little track that will also be quite challenging. I'll have to try it when I get a chance :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

It made me remember Cannon Point by Kory Miller.. :p

This short track looks so good, and I really like. But one problem, that is H-map has bumpy.

4.75/5 ;) good job!
DORIFTO

Post by DORIFTO »

masa wrote:But one problem, that is H-map has bumpy.
That's kind of the point. :kickcan: It would be boring as ever without it. That's my vision.