View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 [oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie 

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post [oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie
Hello, everyone, and Merry Christmas! :santa:

I said few days ago that I wouldn't be releasing any tracks on this year anymore, but I found out that I had this finished track laying in my tracks folder, so I'm gonna give this to you as a Christmas present. This has been finished over a year ago (at around the same time as Marianne, so this track is my 2013 production), but I didn't remember to release this earlier. If I remember right, first the release was postponed, because I couldn't decide, which name I would give to it from the few options I had, and later I forgot this track.

This streetish track was inspired by the paintings of Piet Mondrian. :artist: "Boogie-Woogie" in the name comes from the names of few of his paintings. "PJ" in the name refers to two places near my home. One of them is Pattijoki, my birth place :party: , and the other one is Pyhäjoki, a place that has been a lot in the Finnish news, because of plans to build an ugly nuclear power plant there. :(

The AI line has been tested with General and my Pencil car :drive:

I hope you like the track and also leave some comments.

Attachments:
PJ Boogie-Woogie.zip [4.31 KiB]
Downloaded 48 times
tr_PJ_Boogie-Woogie.jpg
tr_PJ_Boogie-Woogie.jpg [ 176.89 KiB | Viewed 692 times ]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Post Re: [oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie
Well, why this track look like a Monopoly table for me? :p

Seriously, this track are a type of abstract or minimalist track, like TuomoH's Dogville, isn't? :misch:

Still that look a bit empty for me i found this colorful too, keep doing good tracks, and BTW i found funny for say the track's name. :lol:
:star: 4,5/5) :star:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 am
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post Re: [oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie
Thanks for the comment, NicolasP :bsmile:

NicolasP wrote:
Seriously, this track are a type of abstract or minimalist track, like TuomoH's Dogville, isn't? :misch:
I guess this track can be called both abstract and minimalistic. And if I remember right, Tuomo's Dogville indeed was one source of inspiration for this track.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.