[stc] Seoul Central

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Kengp

[stc] Seoul Central

Post by Kengp »

This track is a fictional track called "Seoul Central" from the Gran Turismo franchise.
Attachments
SEOULC~1.zip
You can rename it to Seoul Central in the game
(30.43 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
Screenshot of the track with car and ghost car running. <br /><br />You are free to edit and reupload, but please credit the original work. Thanks!
Screenshot of the track with car and ghost car running.

You are free to edit and reupload, but please credit the original work. Thanks!
puttz

Re: [stc]Seoul Central

Post by puttz »

Might have been wise to shorten up the straightaways just a little bit so that you could fit more of the bottom curve in. Some of the buildings are a little rough, but overall not bad. Also, you should keep the track name to 12 characters or less, or else the game does that ~1 thing. This was always one of my favorite tracks in GT4 for some reason.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Kengp

Re: [stc]Seoul Central

Post by Kengp »

Thanks for the feedback! I hadn't known about the 12 characters thing. I guess i probably should have shortened it length wise, as the first curve and the last two corners are slightly cropped out.
NicolasP

Re: [stc] Seoul Central

Post by NicolasP »

Not bad for a first track :D , but where are the trees you can put too other types of trees like pine and fir trees. ;)
2,8/5
Kengp

Post by Kengp »

I wasnt sure if there would be other trees that would grow in that climate, so i put some bushs for variation lol. Im not to sure where in South Korea Seoul is but i dont think its warm enough for Palm tree's or cold enough for alot of Fir tree's.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Kengp wrote:I wasnt sure if there would be other trees that would grow in that climat ...
The pine tree, if several times layed over (2-3 is often enough) can form something looking rather like a green leaf tree than a pine, so for variation another option next to bush. :)