[cir] Oakland Valley Race Park

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Bif44

[cir] Oakland Valley Race Park

Post by Bif44 »

Hello all, :newtrk: ! After a while, I have finally fixed the problems with my game, and released a track. It has been dubbed:

:greenfg: :yellowfg: :redyelfg: :revs: Oakland Valley Race Park :revs: :redyelfg: :yellowfg: :greenfg:
AcmaL1.png
Oakland is a nice little race park situated in a sparse, woody town. Have fun and feel free to leave feedback!
Attachments
OakValley.zip
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 252 times
The Grimeloid

Re: [cir] Oakland Valley Race Park

Post by The Grimeloid »

Just downloaded this one. Looks great.

Looks like someone (in this case, this someone is Bif44) did a really great job! :bsmile:
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
puttz

Post by puttz »

The haybales and fences look sloppy. You should rework them to eliminate the gaps. Also some of the kerbs look a little sloppy as well. You should also rotate the pitmen so that they are parallel to the direction of travel, not perpendicular. The POV needs to be adjusted so you can see that lower right corner of the track. Other than that, not a bad track :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Bif44

Post by Bif44 »

Thanks Grimeloid and puttz for the valuable feedback, it really does help. :bg: :bsmile: