[cir] Mursa 2015

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.

Opinion?

Awesome
No votes
Nice
60%
Passable
27%
Not so Good
7%
Rubbish
7%

Total votes: 15
BlacMky

[cir] Mursa 2015

Post by BlacMky »

Hey guys, here I go again, with new map

This map has potential o having lots of layouts, but for now, gonna stick only with this one...

It is a more of a standard map, some things did not work out as I wanted, some I was too lazy to fix, so at places it's a bit messy, so as I was losing a grip with it, decided to patch few things it up and release.

I got great Idea for next map, so couldn't think about this one anymore :D

What do you think about this map guys, what could've and should've I done differently? Other than smaller pit lane :D

Also 1 question...Is there possibility to highlight main track over support track, as my supports cut out all types of lines on the main track?
Attachments
Mursa2k15.rar
(11.98 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
Screenshot_7.png
ivaneurope

Re: [cir] Mursa 2015

Post by ivaneurope »

I think this track is an improvement from your previous one. I like the idea for multiple layouts and the pitlane is OK. But there are some flaws:

1. Overusing of hay bales - IMO you should've used more road cones or other types of walls.
2. Lack of kerbs - this is not a good sign by not having kerbs.
3. Yet again, too much sand - use more grass inside the track layout next time
4. Some here may complain about it, but it's up to you - track dithering

Overall the track is nice. Keep the good work and use my advices to improve even further your tracks.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
cocney

Post by cocney »

I think that you did a good job. Comparing to my second track, this one is much much better. I agree with Ivan but those things are easy to change and learn. Keep up the good work :bg: !
Jesi li iz Hrvatske pošto koristiš ta imena?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

This track is better then the previous one. You did a nice job! :bg:

I don't think, that you used too much hay bales. It's looking nice to close some track parts. :)

Well, you didn't used much kerbs, I think, you should have used more kerbs.

Also again too much sand. Less then at your previous track, but still too much.

Total a nice track. :star: :star: :star: :star: :halfstar:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

BlacMky wrote:Also 1 question...Is there possibility to highlight main track over support track, as my supports cut out all types of lines on the main track?
In SnakeDitor? In the Style list and Support list you can move the styles and supports up and down by green arrows, it affects in which order the styles/supports will be overlapping each other. :)
BlacMky

Post by BlacMky »

Trigger Happy wrote:In SnakeDitor? In the Style list and Support list you can move the styles and supports up and down by green arrows, it affects in which order the styles/supports will be overlapping each other. :)
Thanks, I'll look into it

That is why kerbs are missing, it's not that I didn't place them it's just because sand, gravel and other supports are covering them :D

That's also what happened with hay bales, as I had problems highlighting track, I couldn't think o another effective way of closing the unneeded parts :D
cocney wrote:
Jesi li iz Hrvatske pošto koristiš ta imena?
yes :)