[ral] [mic] Mernje

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Martyn

[ral] [mic] Mernje

Post by Martyn »

This is the first track I've released since July 2012. It is the 5th track in my Sixty3 series.

Mernje is a dirt track based just outside the Aberdares National Park north of Nairobi, Kenya.

As with other Sixty3 tracks, it is designed for the original Mini.
MERNJE.PNG
63Mernje.zip
(105.6 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
Previous Sixty3 Tracks:
1. Giomar - ITALY
2. Serhow - SYRIA
3. Steboy - USA
4. Collyn - IRELAND

Enjoy.
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
minuseven

Re: [ral] [mic] Mernje

Post by minuseven »

Looks cool! I'll have to try this and your other tracks tonight.

Why do you recommend the Mini? I haven't driven it yet, so I don't know why to use that one for this track over another car.
Martyn

Re: [ral] [mic] Mernje

Post by Martyn »

The world size for all of these tracks is only 63 - anything bigger than the Mini can be a PITA
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!