[oth] US Drag

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Kengp

[oth] US Drag

Post by Kengp »

This a drag race strip on what is supposed to be one of those desert highway routes you find in america. I had Top Gears USA road trip and Fast and Furious in mind when i made this. The track is hand made so i know the textures could be better and more accurate but i think its kinda fun anyways. :up:

The AI can work independently but only with 2 cars. So you can race CPU vs CPU or CPU vs Human or Human vs Human.

If you race with more than 2 cars on track the other cars will try to race also but are set further back and are at a disadvantage. Also the CPU gets stuck in the crowd i made at the start of the track.
Attachments
Drag screenshot 2.png
Drag screenshot 1.png
US Drag.zip
(24.95 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
RobertRacer

Re: [oth] US Drag

Post by RobertRacer »

Of your track, this is clearly the best! :bg: The surface of the desert/savanna could be better, but nvm, still good! :bg:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :exstar:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I like the savanna, but what catches my eyes is the oddly directed yellow line. :D

4,5/5 :up:
Kengp

Post by Kengp »

LOL thanks for the feedback. I should probably really get snake editor to these tracks but i find them fun to do by hand when im passing the time. The yellow lines may look a little drunk but its hard to get them right on the standard track editor, so where the little grass spots on th savana/desert which i tried to hide with bushes and cacti. Im glad some people like it though as it was fun to make :bg:
adimetro00

Post by adimetro00 »

Finally! A practical use for the Mcturbo or any Great-Accel/Speed-Horrible-Turning Cars!