[cir] Beginner Course

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Kengp

[cir] Beginner Course

Post by Kengp »

The Beginner course track from Gran Turismo 4. Its a small-ish track with a simple layout. I think it could be good for testing new cars on with.

When you open it up on Generally it will be named Beginner as i wasn't really sure what to call it :sweatdrop:

Also because of how i made it, the movable clones sort of explode when you touch them
Attachments
beginner.zip
(15.88 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
shot0005.png
NicolasP

Re: [cir] Beginner Course

Post by NicolasP »

The track looks empty for me, try to put more trees.

3,5/5

ps. You can make Special Stage Route 5 or Grand Canyon?
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Kengp wrote:The Beginner course track from Gran Turismo 4. Its a small-ish track with a simple layout. I think it could be good for testing new cars on with.

When you open it up on Generally it will be named Beginner as i wasn't really sure what to call it :sweatdrop:

Also because of how i made it, the movable clones sort of explode when you touch them
Actually, your best track so long! :bg: Landscape could be better, but still pretty nice. ;)

:star: :star: :star: :star: :halfstar:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Kengp

Post by Kengp »

Thanks for the feedback guys, i used snake editor this time so the quality is better than the other tracks i've done. I'll probably use it from now on unless im making something super complicated.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Yeah, the landscape could have been much better like others said, it is very empty now. There could have been houses, roads, forests, lakes and cliffs for example. But the layout is very funny, when racing with AIs. :up: And I like the GR2 logo inside the last corner, it's nice.

Great to see that we are getting some new trackmakers here, we would surely want to see much more of you coming. :)
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil