[cir] Poho International

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
minuseven

[cir] Poho International

Post by minuseven »

My 2nd track was made using a completely different method from my first, the main difference being that I didn't have to lay each corner one by one using the circle tool and math. I think this one doesn't look as good as my first but I guess practice makes perfect.

This is a high speed track made for cars that can take a corner well, such as an open-wheeler like the Formula car, or a driftier car like the pictured Chibitial D cars!

NOTE: Optimized for wide-screen resolutions. If you want a version for your resolution, please ask.

Have fun!
Attachments
A picture of the circuit.
A picture of the circuit.
Poho.rar
The track itself. Have fun!
(27.38 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Buka

Re: [cir] Poho International

Post by Buka »

The layout itself isn't bad and the size of the track is the one I like, but I think that you should put something more solid in the corners than movable cones.

BTW, it was quite difficult to find the right resolution for this track. :hide:
puttz

Post by puttz »

If I were you I would decrease the zoom on this track. It would make it much better if you can see all of the track and would make it compatible with more screen resolutions.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
minuseven

Post by minuseven »

I agree with both of you, but I didn't realize that the resolution the game is set to changes how the zoom works on tracks until I was about to post it. I'll be more aware of that next time, and I may even upload a new version tonight.

Thanks for the feedback :)