[rwl] [cir] Mont-Tremblant Circuit

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

[rwl] [cir] Mont-Tremblant Circuit

Post by Sartalas »

Hello!
Here's another track in this month (a staggering pace as in recent times) This time it's Mont-Tremblant - Canadian track through many have forgotten, because it's really not modernized. I hope you enjoy it. ;) In the package you'll see 4 versions:
Mt-Tremblant - GP version with chicanes
Mt.-Tremb I - GP version without chycanes
Mt.-Tremb N - Northern part of the track with chicane (with main straight )
Mt.-Tremb S - South dorzuconym part of the track from the pit lane. (Long curve)
Mont-Tremblant.zip
(342.3 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
shot0178.PNG
shot0180.PNG
It is also possible that this is one of the last (not the last) my track, I write this with sadness, but it's true. Unfortunately, fewer and fewer people in it amuses, and a mere creation does not give up so much joy as it once was. This is certainly due to the departure of many people in our little world, but also the fact that there are more and less tracks, so the rivalry is really negligible. Fortunately, we still have a few people in Poland and in the World that create tracks. I'm not saying definitely not more, but certainly the tracks as often no longer appear. If it has already throw it to the truth and so I will be racing in some series.
Last edited by Sartalas on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bif44

Re: [rwl] [cir[ Mont-Tremblant Circuit

Post by Bif44 »

Not to ignore the rest of the track, but that red and white satellite tower is really nice. Love the details. :D
NickCheeseburger

Re: [rwl] [cir[ Mont-Tremblant Circuit

Post by NickCheeseburger »

Very good looking track, can't wait to try it out! :yummy:

My computer is a little... broken :angerstorm:
Second Rate Motorsports