[cir] Nuyma 2015

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Schitti

[cir] Nuyma 2015

Post by Schitti »

Hello again,
long time ago in 2007 Nuyma was nominated for ToM. But now It is back for a 2015 version

- new first corner
- new last sector
- new pits

tell me, what you like/dislike or just have fun :D
Attachments
nuy..JPG
Nuyma2.rar
(32.71 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Nuyma 2015

Post by Emil Patanen »

It's funny track to race on. I like the long 4th turn and how the Hmap changes during that turn making it challenging to drive on perfect lane. Also turns 5-7 after that long straight have resulted in some tight fighting with AIs. :bg: I don't like very the small chicane before the last corner, because it doesn't slow you down at all, so it's quite useless chicane. You could have easily made it tighter by moving the pit entry to S/F straight and then moving the straight before chicane to the place, where the pit entry currently is.

The track looks quite decent, but there is one big flaw, which I must mention. It always hurts my eye, when I see that someone has made a dithering on grass areas, but hasn't made it on tarmac areas, especially in this kind of case, when the dithering is as heavy as here. The undithered tarmac areas would be okay, if also the grass areas would be undithered or they would have very light dithering, at least close to the tarmac areas. Now the contrast between them is too strong in my opinion.

BTW, why there isn't shorter layout included, even though there is another pit lane at top to support a shorter version?

And it would have been nice, if you would have posted a picture of how the original version of this track looked like. :)
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil