[tpk] Mini Trophy: King of the Streets

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

[tpk] Mini Trophy: King of the Streets

Post by Dragon »

Hi guys! This is my new trackpack: King of the Streets. :)
These are a bunch of WS 50 [stc]/[roa] tracks that I made in a few days.
Due to the small WS, I suggest to race up to 4 cars (I recommend small cars like Minis) but if you like chaos, I can easily race with 6 cars. :rocks:
I hope you like it, enjoy and please leave a comment! :bg:
Attachments
larvotto.png
larvottosq.png
lovusiabeach.png
Zhatsall.png
km24.500.png
ibeiver.png
hiacrento.png
csrtham.png
King of the Streets.zip
(457.76 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
puttz

Re: [tpk] Mini Trophy: King of the Streets

Post by puttz »

Very nice, fun little track pack. My only complaints are that on the tracks with dirt, the cars disappear because the dust particles are so large, and on Larvotto, it is far too easy for the AI to push you or themselves beyond the chicanes so that the lap does not count. Other than that, excellent pack from you as usual Dragon :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

Great trackpack Dragon! These tracks are absurdly fun, so much chaos.
I found only one problem on Ibeiver, which I think is too zoomed (at least with my resolution, but all the other tracks works fine..) and for this reason I can't see the wall/limit of track outside the second corner, as well as the most of my car if I go large on the bagarre. (EDIT: all tracks have both upper and lower parts slightly hidden but only in this one it gives me some problems).
Anyway many thanks!!! :trampo:
puttz wrote:Very nice, fun little track pack. My only complaints are that on the tracks with dirt, the cars disappear because the dust particles are so large, and on Larvotto, it is far too easy for the AI to push you or themselves beyond the chicanes so that the lap does not count. Other than that, excellent pack from you as usual Dragon :bg:
Putzz to avoid the dust particles on dirt tracks you can decrease the value of 'effects' on advanced option. If the value is too high is impossible to understand something of the race on small tracks like these.
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

Thank you very much puttz and Horrormous for your comments. :)
puttz wrote:on Larvotto, it is far too easy for the AI to push you or themselves beyond the chicanes so that the lap does not count.
I agree with you, maybe it's too much chaotic. I think Larvotto is more suitable for hotlapping. :bg:
Is there any other comment or opinion?
Buka

Post by Buka »

Five stars of five possible! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Very generallish and very fun tracks to drive (although it's recommended to use slower bots, because AI-lines here are perfectly polished).

Oh yes, and that LovusiaBeach! Pure madness :shock: and my favourite.