[cir] PattburgRing '15

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
zgr

[cir] PattburgRing '15

Post by zgr »

Hey guys, here is my new track :goodvibes:

After the old PattburgRing is too "old-ish" to race on it, the city Pattburg decided to biult a new track in Pattburg.
776m long, with fast, middle fast and slow corners and two high speed straights. With two S-Turns named Akouk-S & Buka-S in honor of Akouk & Buka, who both made more then 1000 events in GR-History! and the MagicJ-Kurve, in honor of the first german world champion
PattburgRing (Turns).png
PattburgRing.png
PattburgRing.zip
(652.51 KiB) Downloaded 387 times
Have fun and leave a comment :wave:
Hello.
Hormous

Re: [cir] PattburgRing '15

Post by Hormous »

Good track zgr, far better than the older :bg: . Love some details like the queue at the entrance and the screen, but more the last corner tribute to Default Germany track. About the gameplay I should have preferred some hmap changes somewhere...but after all it don't seems to be this kind of track.
zgr

Post by zgr »

Horrormous wrote:Good track zgr, far better than the older :bg: . Love some details like the queue at the entrance and the screen, but more the last corner tribute to Default Germany track. About the gameplay I should have preferred some hmap changes somewhere...but after all it don't seems to be this kind of track.
Thank you Horrormous :) I knew somebody would mention the HMap, but look on the track at HMap Editor or TrackEditor itself, you will see that the bottom of the track (with last corner) is the highest possible HMap change and the top of the circuit (first corner, Buka-S, etc.) is the lowest possible HMap, so the track is going straight down :P

If you talking about more changes through the track itself, then okay, I will try to improve that on other tracks :bg:
Hello.
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

Oh that's right I gave a look on Hmap Editor, there is an appreciable difference on the main straight, but very smoothed.
zgr wrote:If you talking about more changes through the track itself, then okay, I will try to improve that on other tracks :bg:
Yeah but not exactly, with the (lazy) statement "but after all it don't seems to be this kind of track", I mean this track it's good like this, without much Hmap changes, because the whole concept make me remember about tracks like Hockenheim, so pretty flat tracks, even if for gameplay reasons I should have preferred some Hmap changes.
zgr

Post by zgr »

Horrormous wrote:Oh that's right I gave a look on Hmap Editor, there is an appreciable difference on the main straight, but very smoothed.
zgr wrote:If you talking about more changes through the track itself, then okay, I will try to improve that on other tracks :bg:
Yeah but not exactly, with the (lazy) statement "but after all it don't seems to be this kind of track", I mean this track it's good like this, without much Hmap changes, because the whole concept make me remember about tracks like Hockenheim, so pretty flat tracks, even if for gameplay reasons I should have preferred some Hmap changes.
Aaah okay, now I understand you :sweatdrop: well, I'm more the type of more "flat" or "smooth" track, like on this here, but I try to improve that on the next track :bg:
Hello.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Really a fun track, nice going :bg: I really like the layout, but Arena-Komplex is my favorite turn :D The atmosthere is amazing and that entrance, it looks really cool :bg: Honestly, I don't think that I've seen somethinkg like that in any fictional track before (but I may be wrong :sweatdrop: ).
The TV is also great, but IMO it looks a bit weird (PoVs fault :shhh: ). The grandstands in the Arena-Komplex doesn't look good for me, I think you used to much stands there. You could have made the pit buildings a bit more interresting, something like in the old track.
But definatly a really well made circuit zgr, and I'd loved to see more tracks from you :yummy:
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
zgr

Post by zgr »

marinator wrote:Really a fun track, nice going :bg: I really like the layout, but Arena-Komplex is my favorite turn :D The atmosthere is amazing and that entrance, it looks really cool :bg: Honestly, I don't think that I've seen somethinkg like that in any fictional track before (but I may be wrong :sweatdrop: ).
The TV is also great, but IMO it looks a bit weird (PoVs fault :shhh: ). The grandstands in the Arena-Komplex doesn't look good for me, I think you used to much stands there. You could have made the pit buildings a bit more interresting, something like in the old track.
But definatly a really well made circuit zgr, and I'd loved to see more tracks from you :yummy:
Thank you very much marinator, I will try to improve some thing you mentioned next time :)
Hello.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

A general thought related to your tracks - I'll be awesome, if you learn in SnakeDitor how to make and shape another Support than Main road and Pit lane and how to attach a Stripe with Styles (like a wall) to it, not only to the Main road (with layout). The walls and runoffs may look much more natural and reasonable on your tracks thanks to use of more Supports. :shhh:
zgr

Post by zgr »

Trigger Happy wrote:A general thought related to your tracks - I'll be awesome, if you learn in SnakeDitor how to make and shape another Support than Main road and Pit lane and how to attach a Stripe with Styles (like a wall) to it, not only to the Main road (with layout). The walls and runoffs may look much more natural and reasonable on your tracks thanks to use of more Supports. :shhh:
Mmh thanks Ivo, i will try to improve it the next time :bg: :)
Hello.