[cir] Avium Raceway

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Marco

[cir] Avium Raceway

Post by Marco »

This one, like the previous two tracks, was started some time ago, so I thought I'd finish them all :D
Avium Raceway. A track in a middle of a desert.

Enjoy :)
Attachments
Avium Raceway.PNG
Avium Raceway.zip
(58.71 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
Last edited by Marco on Sat May 14, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Avium Raceway

Post by Garbre »

Since the newest "BUMP Rule" only allows posting in threads that are younger than 2 months I had the courage to share my opinion on this wonderful track! :D

Desert located tracks are kind a hard to make with a pleasing scenery, but I think this one worked out quite well. The dithering is nice and I love how you used grass on small areas. The concrete walls are great (Sneake Editor perhaps?) and all the objects were placed nicely. I like how busy the environment is! The landmap worked out great, although I think kerbs would make it better. Despite the screenie you posted, the track is not at all flat and the Ai is hard. A challenging circuit with a nice layout! If there are more tracks you haven't finished, then FINISH THEM please!

Great job, marinator! :bg:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Marco

Re: [cir] Avium Raceway

Post by Marco »

Thanks Garbre :D
The track itself is one of my favorites wich I designed myself :bsmile: . But the landmap desert isn't entirely my work, since dithering isn't one of my strong skills, I took a different way and it simply worked well enough :shy: . And yeah I did used snakeditor :P .
Also I do have some other unfinished tracks, so I guess I'll have to finnish them now :D
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars