[stu] [ral] Xtreme Double Figure 8 race track

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
rooboty

[stu] [ral] Xtreme Double Figure 8 race track

Post by rooboty »

Phew, I finally made it! :D

So here is the new track that I made. It is a pretty extreme track if you didn't see by the title... :cool2:

The track has some big jumps so you probably would want something a bit faster than normal to be able to make the jumps on this. I recommend using at least the McTurbo on the track.

I finally used the SnakeDitor! Also GRHMEdiE was used for those jumps, hills and everything else that is Hmap related. Here is the map if you want to try it out:
shot0006.png
Xtreme Double 8.zip
(14.39 KiB) Downloaded 308 times
I hope everyone who uses the map has fun with it! :bsmile:
- Post made by: Оня с Коня
puttz

Re: [stu] [ral] Xtreme Double Figure 8 race track

Post by puttz »

Hey, this is pretty cool :bg: A big improvement over the last one. I like the detail you put into the hmap with the dunes and the cactus everywhere. Keep it up!
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
zgr

Post by zgr »

puttz wrote:Hey, this is pretty cool :bg: A big improvement over the last one. I like the detail you put into the hmap with the dunes and the cactus everywhere. Keep it up!
:iagree: much better then the other tracks and it's quite fun to drive :) Good job as a rookie :bg:
Hello.
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

It is extreme! :nod: The upper jump is kinda challenging. It's not that easy to make it, you have to make a run for it. Even with mcturbo cars. The landmap is a bit simple, but the heightmap makes the track to be enjoyable. I like the small details you added. Like putting sunk tyres in the inner side of the curves. Or how the piers were placed.

I agree with puttz! This is a really nice improvement compared to you previous track which you didn't even know what to name! :D I like how you use such a low view angle. The number of pit crews feels short, but there really isn't much reason to have more because there's not much crashing on this track. It's a bit of a shame that Snake Editor couldn't place the concrete walls better on such steep ground.

It's good to see a stunt track once in a while! Keep up the great work! :bg:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
rooboty

Post by rooboty »

Thank you guys! :bsmile:

I am really happy that you find the map fun to drive around in. Of course that is the most important part of a map, atleast for me so I guess that I've done my job properly! :mrgreen:
- Post made by: Оня с Коня
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I also think, that this is your best track so far. :bg:

The jumps and the map is very good made, I like it. :)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
sam1225

Post by sam1225 »

awesome its your best track :bg: :D :bsmile: :) :goodvibes: :shock: :bowdown: :wow: