[ral] [ovl] Verdant Meadows (Airport) ( GTA - San Andreas )

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
rooboty

[ral] [ovl] Verdant Meadows (Airport) ( GTA - San Andreas )

Post by rooboty »

So this is my new map! :mrgreen:

I had some free time and wanted to experiment a bit so here it the result. The Lmap and Hmap is made with external editors ( Hmap is made with GRHMEdiE and Lmap is made with PaintXP + a bit of the normal Track Editor. ). The pit crew is hidden under the blue hangar ( Just saying so people know that there are pit crews. ). Yes, I do know that normally there are broken down planes instead of boats, but i am not experienced enough with Lmap objects and do not have the time to do that... :sleeping:

You might have guessed that I like GTA SA/VC/III a lot or that I have a slow PC and can only run those. Well don't worry, it's both! :D This is my second GTA flight-related creation for some reason. If you want to download my other thing click here >>> GTA SA/VC/III Dodo (Shameless self-advertising :shhh: )

Please send feedback for how I should make stuff like the pictures, and should I make small speedbuild videos for every track that I make later on, because there isn't much point in doing that sort of stuff if nobody wants that... :worried:

Here is the track if you want it:
Verdant_Meadows_1.jpg
shot0000.png
VerdantMeadows.zip
(31.3 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
I hope everyone who uses this map has fun with it! :bsmile:
- Post made by: Оня с Коня
Bif44

Re: [ral] [ovl] Verdant Meadows (Airport) ( GTA - San Andrea

Post by Bif44 »

Creative idea, I would perhaps improve by adding multiple layouts :bg:
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

You can try make scrap planes on paint.
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

I have also played GTA SA a lot in earlier years (and yes, my computer neither isn't very fast :hide: ). This is clearly an interesting idea, but it's quite hard to realise the area of Verdant Meadows in GR.

It would have been nice, if you would have used more haybales to mark also those two other corners and not only that chicane. Also you could have used more zoom.
rooboty wrote:should I make small speedbuild videos for every track that I make later on, because there isn't much point in doing that sort of stuff if nobody wants that... :worried:
Well, maybe you should try to make one and then see. Hard to say more before seeing even the first one. :)
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil