[cir] [ral] Odyax

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Bif44

[cir] [ral] Odyax

Post by Bif44 »

I still had some track-making energy, so I made

:greenfg: :bluefg: :yellowfg: Odyax :yellowfg: :bluefg: :greenfg:
Odyax1.png
Every month or so, the local community in Eno, Finland, congregates on a hiking path. Once a month, this path, turned rally stage, is home to a weekend tournament. Everyone who wants to participate brings their own rally vehicle and competes in several classes. Winners are chosen for each class, overall winners, fastest laps, and so on.
I hope you have as much fun with this track as the folks in Eno :D

Please try and enjoy.
Attachments
Odyax1.zip
(1014.28 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [ral] Odyax

Post by Garbre »

Quite a pleasant track! I think most of us can associate with the story of this track. Unfortunately where I live there are only boat races or rally events once in a while. :vsad:

I find it strange that the road has a red and white outline. Maybe it would be better with dithering and fences. I like the elevation changes, and the track has a nice flow. A little bit more objects could help I think, specifically with the start and pit lane section. The heightmap is bumpy as it supposed to be when it's a hiking path. Overall it's an enjoyable track with some minor shortcomings, but nothing too much. Don't let your trackmaking energy disappear! :D

Keep up the great work! :bg:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§