View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average. 
 [cir] Yeavy 

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post [cir] Yeavy
Here is the track, which I showed in the WIP thread some days ago. Many of my latest tracks have been very detailed, so I thought that I would use a simple style on this track. There is two versions in the zip: one has 2 crosses and the other has 3 crosses, so there will likely be some chaos on these tracks. :stretcher:

Hopefully you'll have fun on these tracks :cool:

Attachments:
Yeavy.zip [22.3 KiB]
Downloaded 95 times
Yeavy2X.jpg
Yeavy2X.jpg [ 207.77 KiB | Viewed 801 times ]
Yeavy3X.jpg
Yeavy3X.jpg [ 207.52 KiB | Viewed 801 times ]

Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post Re: [cir] Yeavy
Emil Patanen wrote:
Hopefully you'll have fun on these tracks :cool:

Hopefully?! How can you have no fun on these tracks? Look at it! It's smiling! :D The 2nd version is even happier than the first one, because its eyebrows connect. Like when you are smiling so much that your eyes disappear. :rofl:

So, seriously. This is a really original and high level work! The neat and simple style you wanted to aim for worked out really well. It's not a "heightmap masterpiece", but that wasn't the focus of this track. Every race is intense and that 3 pit crews can be short sometimes. I like the 2nd version better with 3 crosses. I just feel that the track has a better flow then instead of doing a full 180° turn everytime we go past the cross sections.

So, once again, this is a really funny and enjoyable track! One of your most memorable to say the least! Will the next track look like a sad face? Just kidding. Thanks for this awesome track and keep up the great work, Emil! :bg:

Fri May 06, 2016 7:40 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.