View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average. 
 [mic] [roa] Orilla Bay 

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post [mic] [roa] Orilla Bay
Hi everyone! :wave: After few months from my latest track I had the idea in these days of create the smallest [roa]/[stc] track ever in the history of Generally (if anyone knows any other similar track smaller than this, let me know because I would be really curious to see it).
I chose WS 40 and I tried to create something really simple that could be driveable and aesthetically pleasing, I suggest to race up to 3-4 cars due to the small WS.
Maybe this track is more suitable for hotlapping than racing but I hope you'll appreciate it anyway.
Enjoy and please leave a comment! :bg:

Attachments:
OrillaBay.zip [37.31 KiB]
Downloaded 69 times
orillabay.png
orillabay.png [ 135.07 KiB | Viewed 807 times ]
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:41 pm
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post Re: [mic] [roa] Orilla Bay
I challenged myself and tried this track with formula and was not dissapointed :D. Race was really messy but hotlapping was exciting, you chose probably the best shape for the layout in this WS. I liked your shore texture and the choice of POV which made this small world feel immersive. Good job :bg: I'm glad you made track once again!

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:42 am
Profile E-mail ICQ WWW

Post Re: [mic] [roa] Orilla Bay
Awesome! :bg: About the record, there are some smaller TuomoH "exp" tracks which have a city landscape but they're pretty abstract...so I don't know if they could be really considered as [roa]/[stc]. Anyway, who cares? Thanks for this track! :goal:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:17 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.