[mic] [roa] Orilla Bay

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

[mic] [roa] Orilla Bay

Post by Dragon »

Hi everyone! :wave: After few months from my latest track I had the idea in these days of create the smallest [roa]/[stc] track ever in the history of Generally (if anyone knows any other similar track smaller than this, let me know because I would be really curious to see it).
I chose WS 40 and I tried to create something really simple that could be driveable and aesthetically pleasing, I suggest to race up to 3-4 cars due to the small WS.
Maybe this track is more suitable for hotlapping than racing but I hope you'll appreciate it anyway.
Enjoy and please leave a comment! :bg:
Attachments
OrillaBay.zip
(37.31 KiB) Downloaded 265 times
orillabay.png
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [mic] [roa] Orilla Bay

Post by Mad Dan »

I challenged myself and tried this track with formula and was not dissapointed :D. Race was really messy but hotlapping was exciting, you chose probably the best shape for the layout in this WS. I liked your shore texture and the choice of POV which made this small world feel immersive. Good job :bg: I'm glad you made track once again!
Hormous

Re: [mic] [roa] Orilla Bay

Post by Hormous »

Awesome! :bg: About the record, there are some smaller TuomoH "exp" tracks which have a city landscape but they're pretty abstract...so I don't know if they could be really considered as [roa]/[stc]. Anyway, who cares? Thanks for this track! :goal: