[rwl] [cir] Zeltweg Aerodrome

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Marco

[rwl] [cir] Zeltweg Aerodrome

Post by Marco »

Zeltweg Aerodrome.
Found this lying in my foulder. I probably made this in June or a bit earlier. It was almost finished, so here you are two tracks in a day :D
Attachments
Zeltweg.PNG
Zeltweg.zip
(87.62 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Hormous

Re: [rwl] [cir] Zeltweg Aerodrome

Post by Hormous »

Enjoyable track! :bg: I like your choice of putting lots of people to compensate the boring landscape. The layout might not seem very interesting, but sure there is fun here using cars which gain speed in the straights and don't have a great braking ( :ouch: as it was at the time)
Marco

Re: [rwl] [cir] Zeltweg Aerodrome

Post by Marco »

Horrormous wrote:Enjoyable track! :bg: I like your choice of putting lots of people to compensate the boring landscape. The layout might not seem very interesting, but sure there is fun here using cars which gain speed in the straights and don't have a great braking ( :ouch: as it was at the time)
Thanks :) . Well it's boring by design, so it's the least I could've done. Though I could've played a bit more with LMap, maybe made it a bit more interesting...
My goal was...well...speed, so it's not gonna be a very technical/fun track, just like the original. But it's nevertheless a fun track to race on plus a challenging one (only if you're in a slower car :P ).
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars