[stc] [oth] Futura

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

[stc] [oth] Futura

Post by TuomoH »

Futura is a street track that is situated in a futuristic city. All of the buildings are lmap/hmap creations. The AI has been designed for the original Formula.

Hope you enjoy and please comment. :cool2:
Attachments
futura.jpg
futura.zip
(15.27 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
Txizzle

Re: [stc] [oth] Futura

Post by Txizzle »

I will try it later today,.......but it looks AWESOME. And such simple tracks are often great fun to race on!. :D
To finish first, first you have to finish!
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Clicking on an [oth]-tagged track by TuomoH feels very adventurous, you never know what you're getting into. :mrgreen: This concept is extremely cool and there are some great ideas here, but the aesthetic of the final result isn't that much to my liking, which has more to do with the colors of the GR palette than anything else.

Also, nice cultural references, you made me feel smart for recognizing (some of) them.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks, guys!

I too agree that the GR palette isn't optimal for this but it still turned out better than I feared. :)

As for the cultural references, there's something that doesn't directly refer to anything so you might have recognized most if not all of them, Aleksi. :)

Other comments?
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

It's great to have you back here, Tuomo! :hattip: Thanks for these 4 new tracks. Futura is the one I prefere, I thought the layout wasn't very exiting, but I was wrong; the Hmap changes and the "obsidian" building which hides an essential part of the track makes it very challenging. :rocks: