View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 [oth] Santa Lucia 

Post [oth] Santa Lucia
Second track: a shore, a port in summer time, roads around and some foolish pilots...
For those who enjoy.

Attachments:
Santa Lucia.gif
Santa Lucia.gif [ 130.94 KiB | Viewed 928 times ]
Santa Lucia.zip [35.24 KiB]
Downloaded 86 times
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:10 pm
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post Re: [oth] Santa Lucia
Why is it that sometimes a trackmaker's first few tracks have more interesting layouts than their later works? I mean I really like this layout, it almost looks like it's based on a real life location. I can definitely feel the summer heat with the cool breeze from the ocean!

Nice to see some jumps! The fences around the last corner before the starting line could have been placed closer to each other to avoid gaps(otherwise you can get pushed down), but the flowers around the track is a nice touch, and I like that you have multiple kinds of road surfaces.

The AI drives smoothly on the track, but you sure need some practice. The upper part is one that's hard to drive well at first, because you see what's ahead so you wanna save speed to make the jump, but the road has been narrowed down and it's not very visible at all. A more constant roadwith would make it easier and look more neat. Of course you can keep wider areas where the track opens up.

It's a rather great track in terms of overall quality, despite being your second track! Keep up the great work! :bg:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:19 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.