View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average. 
 [rwl] [cir] Circuito dos Cristais / Curvelo 

Post [rwl] [cir] Circuito dos Cristais / Curvelo
First of all, I don't have much experience with real life tracks -- I've only made one before this. -- But as NobreBJJ asked me, I'm trying my hand at Circuito dos Cristais - Autódromo Internacional de Curvelo. This new Brazilian track lies in Minas Gerais and it has an interesting layout. I hope I did it some justice.

I ask you to comment on this as I intend to create the best version of this track I can make.

A few points:
  • The HMap is subtle, as I watched a few on board videos and saw very few inclinations -- I think I got them all.
  • The AI line was optimized to Formula at 100 AI, but it also worked well with 70.

Attachments:
File comment: Track screenshot
curvelo.jpg
curvelo.jpg [ 826.51 KiB | Viewed 144 times ]
File comment: Track and readme files
curvelo.zip [50.12 KiB]
Downloaded 13 times

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:31 am
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 3, 5.00 on the average.