[cir][roa] Creek Valley Road Course

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
YoNnie

[cir][roa] Creek Valley Road Course

Post by YoNnie »

Hello!
I'd want to present you new track: Creek Valley Road Course!
As some of you may see, that track has been taken from Abandoned W.I.P thread and is started by Bouncebackability (a.k.a BBA).
When I saw this track I thought it looks marvellous and it's almost done, so it would be such a waste to not finish it.
So my effort is in my opinon 35-40% (it contains: slightly corrected dithering, off-track scenery, correction of object placement and a bit of new objects, some other small changes), that's why I don't feel as an owner of the track - I just did practically some huge FT work.
Also I can treat this track as a tribute to BBA - among others, on his tracks I learned how to be a trackmaker I am now. That's why with this track I want to thank BBA for his work, not only as trackmaker, but as former sociable and very active member of GRIF :)
Enjoy this track!

PS: I come back from between-studies-semestre-holidays to studies, so I think I'll release new track for a couple of weeks if not a couple of monts. Hope to see you soon!
Attachments
Creek Valley Road Course.PNG
Creek_Valley_Road_Course.rar
(85.04 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
ALL TRACKS
Txizzle

Re: [cir][roa] Creek Valley Road Course

Post by Txizzle »

Nice one! I have been racing on an unfinished (except for checkpoints and such) version of it, but very nice finished version you made!
To finish first, first you have to finish!