View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 [stc] Pestar v2 

Post [stc] Pestar v2
Ok, this one took me longer than the others. The reason is I wanted to create a street circuit based on the original layout, keeping it as close to the original as possible.

As I'm not used to street circuits, this was quite a challenge. I hope you like the "extreme makeover" on the track.

As usual, AI line tested with 100 and 70 AI Formula. Best results with 100, but YMMV.

Attachments:
File comment: Track and readme files
pestar.zip [31.1 KiB]
Downloaded 26 times
File comment: New track screenshot
pestar.jpg
pestar.jpg [ 667.57 KiB | Viewed 283 times ]
File comment: Old track, for reference
oldpestar.jpg
oldpestar.jpg [ 755.36 KiB | Viewed 283 times ]

Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:20 am
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW

Post Re: [stc] Pestar v2
It's not easy to turn normal circuit into a street track. I love your Lmap work :bg:

I can't wait to get home and try it ! 5/5 :star:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:08 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ WWW

All your remakes were pretty good until now, and I even managed to update my "FIA AI Championships" with your Curvelo and Vello Citá, but this one made my jaw drop. Superb!

ps.: I would just put a wall in the start of the roundabout, for safety reasons.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:12 pm

Santana 2.0 wrote:
All your remakes were pretty good until now, and I even managed to update my "FIA AI Championships" with your Curvelo and Vello Citá, but this one made my jaw drop. Superb!

ps.: I would just put a wall in the start of the roundabout, for safety reasons.

I believe the road cones are enough to protect those people. :-) A wall could detract the view, but I understand your concern.

It was a very fun track to work on.

FRUKIScze wrote:
It's not easy to turn normal circuit into a street track. I love your Lmap work :bg:

I can't wait to get home and try it ! 5/5 :star:

Thanks a lot! I do hope you'll find it even better after driving around it, as the circuit has some tricky turns.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW

Fermmoylle wrote:
Santana 2.0 wrote:

I believe the road cones are enough to protect those people. :-) A wall could detract the view, but I understand your concern.

It was a very fun track to work on.

That's why the FIA will never clear your original tracks for it's top competitions. Sad to see what could be a fellow master designer get lost in his own arrogance. THOSE DEATHS WILL BE IN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS!!!
ironic, of course

To see you improving old tracks makes me wanna do the same. I've started this process last year, but changed my PC and it was a nightmare to find a paint configuration to work in that, I'm sad just to think about the work it would take...

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.