View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 [cir][roa] Colina Hill 

Post [cir][roa] Colina Hill
Located at the base of a hill with a small village this road was built to the molds of the ingrime relief but still being fast.

Attachments:
Captura de Tela (20).png
Captura de Tela (20).png [ 573.54 KiB | Viewed 441 times ]
Colina Hill.rar [50.67 KiB]
Downloaded 66 times
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: [cir][roa] Colina Hill
Nice figure-8 and clever use of LMap with the power lines.

Just a thought: in the past I've considered 4 pits enough, but depending on your racing settings, all cars may decide to pit at the same time -- on my latest tracks I'm trying my best to fit all 6 pits on the pitlane, but I'm not sure you can do that without hampering your great design.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 am
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW

Post Re: [cir][roa] Colina Hill
Fermmoylle wrote:
Nice figure-8 and clever use of LMap with the power lines.

Just a thought: in the past I've considered 4 pits enough, but depending on your racing settings, all cars may decide to pit at the same time -- on my latest tracks I'm trying my best to fit all 6 pits on the pitlane, but I'm not sure you can do that without hampering your great design.

Thanks for the remarks Fermmoylle! In fact, I always had the habit of fitting all the pits ignoring space that was available for this and ended up getting a real mess because I did not know how to plan my projects right. Currently I can easily organize the space and whenever I put all 6, but generally I prefer to give priority to aesthetics. I use a lot of short tracks with small world size both mine and from the same forum. In these cases the majority have a maximum of 4 pits and I find the general appearance of each one very pleasant.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:35 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.