[cir][roa] Colina Hill

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Urukka

[cir][roa] Colina Hill

Post by Urukka »

Located at the base of a hill with a small village this road was built to the molds of the ingrime relief but still being fast.
Attachments
Captura de Tela (20).png
Colina Hill.rar
(50.67 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
Fermmoylle

Re: [cir][roa] Colina Hill

Post by Fermmoylle »

Nice figure-8 and clever use of LMap with the power lines.

Just a thought: in the past I've considered 4 pits enough, but depending on your racing settings, all cars may decide to pit at the same time -- on my latest tracks I'm trying my best to fit all 6 pits on the pitlane, but I'm not sure you can do that without hampering your great design.
Marcelo "Fermmoylle" Paschoalin
Urukka

Re: [cir][roa] Colina Hill

Post by Urukka »

Fermmoylle wrote:Nice figure-8 and clever use of LMap with the power lines.

Just a thought: in the past I've considered 4 pits enough, but depending on your racing settings, all cars may decide to pit at the same time -- on my latest tracks I'm trying my best to fit all 6 pits on the pitlane, but I'm not sure you can do that without hampering your great design.
Thanks for the remarks Fermmoylle! In fact, I always had the habit of fitting all the pits ignoring space that was available for this and ended up getting a real mess because I did not know how to plan my projects right. Currently I can easily organize the space and whenever I put all 6, but generally I prefer to give priority to aesthetics. I use a lot of short tracks with small world size both mine and from the same forum. In these cases the majority have a maximum of 4 pits and I find the general appearance of each one very pleasant.