[ral] [oth] CKE150

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Kikwik

[ral] [oth] CKE150

Post by Kikwik »

Hello guys ! :)

Recently, I was hit by a giant nostalgic shockwave and I was roaming in the forum remembering those good old days speaking of Generally. I remembered all this kindness when creating tracks and cars, all the warm and constructive comments... :roll:

And I wanted to create a track. Really badly. I had a ton of ideas but between idea and execution there's a big gap. But I finally decided to create one, hoping it will please you as much as me.

So here it is, CKE150 the name of this new discovered asteroid. CKE for Cookie and 150 for WS.
CKE150.png
CKE150.zip
Old version
(25.32 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
CKE150.zip
Revised version
(25.59 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Recently a new asteroid was discovered, a giant spatial cookie ! The team under this discovery was really shocked and amazed at the same time.

How is it possible ? What is its composition, only cookie dough and chocolate chips ? Are there other ones as this one ? Does it tastes good ?

The team landed on this delicious new territory and several projects began to rise ; mining it and transforming it to billions of cookies, exploring the outside and the inside to search if there are any Cookie Monster hidden inside or other weird creatures, eating the maximum of the asteroid before coming back to Earth... And finally they decided to race on it, before doing all this fun stuff.
Have fun with them too ! :P

I tested it several time, eating much cookies for inspiration and sweaping my drool during playtest, and I hope all is okay.

It was designed for General (I think this is the car which looks like the most at a moon buggie (Personal appreciation :roll: )).

Of course any comment is welcome ! :bsmile:

Edit : Revised track added. Arrows on the ground to indicate the way, road cones replaced in strategic places and a less fantasized pit stop area.
Last edited by Kikwik on Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Hormous

Re: [ral] [oth] CKE150

Post by Hormous »

Welcome back Kikwik! :hattip:
I've always appreciated unconventional works like yours, and that track is pretty crazy :D . Many thanks!
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Thanks Hormous, it's so nice from you ! :bsmile:
I regained the pleasure I had when I created things for Generally and to play it by the way, and maybe I will do more of them in the future. Yeah, always doing crazy drawn weird things. :D
Thanks again ! :)

Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

Great track!
It´s good to see that there are people around who create new and exciting stuff for Generally!

The anti-gravity effect feels very real because of the sand you used as track surface.
And the lmap looks amazing!

Thank you! 5/5 Stars and TOY candidate!!
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Thanks a lot Scholl and it's a pleasure to meet you again ! :shaking:

Anti gravity effect was not intended first, as I only wanted to make a beautiful cookie, so I use sand and gravel color without gravel. But yes after tests, cars were slower than usual and I thought : oh no, it's too slow but finally it's good for anti gravity effect. :sweatdrop:

I have some other ideas for tracks and I hope I will have enough time to do them.

It was really nice to take your time to comment my track (and plus test it !), and I'm happy it pleases you.

Thanks again Scholl ! :bsmile: