[rwl] [stc] Miami Bicentennial Park

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
NicolasP

[rwl] [stc] Miami Bicentennial Park

Post by NicolasP »

Hi, it's been a long time, here's my latest track, Miami Bicentennial Park! I tried to do this track about ten years ago, but finally finished a new version only in two days.
Attachments
Miami 95 small.png
Miami '95.rar
(63.09 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Kikwik

Re: [rwl] [stc] Miami Bicentennial Park

Post by Kikwik »

Hi NicolasP ! :)

Wow, impressive track. Your progresses are awesome, compared to what you did at the beginning. You can be proud of what you're doing now, as it's of high quality. :cool2:

The layout is super smooth, really pleasant, and the surroundings, being in a park in a city near the water, makes it a beautiful site to race on. Though this dangerous chicane at the bottom makes you sweat each time you're about to take it. :sweatdrop:

I'm surprised there's not more people in the streets around, just walking by you know, but only people around the track. AI is ok for me, though maybe some would like it more competitive. But frankly it's little thing, I love your track. :goodvibes:

And in 2 days congrats ! :D

Thank you, nice to see great creations still coming out after all those years. :goodvibes:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Txizzle

Post by Txizzle »

Looks great! Will look it up on google maps as well. I made a hobby out of pinning down all sorts of circuits. Trying the track soon.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
CraapyTracks

Post by CraapyTracks »

Nice track mate! I had a really fun race with the AIs haha. Really cool! CHeers