View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average. 
 [cir] [roa] Kyh 

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post [cir] [roa] Kyh
Hi Guys,

It´s been a long time since I´ve uploaded my last track. But here is finally something new.
I know it´s very narrow. But it´s supposted to be a course for time trials and not really for races against the AI.

Attachments:
Kyh.zip [66.24 KiB]
Downloaded 29 times
Kyh.jpg
Kyh.jpg [ 173.08 KiB | Viewed 821 times ]
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: [cir] [roa] Kyh
Nice to see a track from you Scholl ! :)

I didn't see the problem of the road being too narrow while driving it. It have enough space from each side of the road and I tested it with AI and they're good on this track, I had fun with them (Overtaking them is the best part and seeing them hit the two bridges is fun, well when it's not me. :D)

So driving is pleasant and the fact that it may seems narrow is in fact thrilling :hyper: ; we don't want to hit those evil concrete posts (my nemesis in GR, along with sunk tyres).

About the track in itself, very good job on hmap ! :bg: These serpentine sections are really good and I like the fact that you add some tarmac in the last corner (to have a good driving line for the bridge, trying not to crash into it), with this beautiful dithering from the patato field or whatever is growing here to the road ! :P Dithering is well done here (tarmac and dust especially all along the road), apart from the fields ; those too neat straight mud lines bugs me a little, this fir tree who says hello through the first bridge and the cliffs texture are medium but apart from that I can't complain much (it's really little things Scholl, I'm really nitpicky here. Bad Kikwik bad ! :frying pan: )

I thought there was a shortcut in the left field, but it's not. No cheating possible here ! :sweatdrop:

So an enjoyable road track, visually and to drive alone or with AI, no problem for this.

Thanks for this track Scholl ! :bg:

Kyh is here, will you use it to open the door to new tracks from you ? :shhh:

Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.