View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 [cir] Beonox 

Post [cir] Beonox
Hi guys,

Returning racer here.
Nostalgia struck me the other week, so I downloaded this game again because I wanted to see if I still could race as well as make a track. This is my first track in around 15 years.

The track is a bit of a mixture of a comeback, nostalgia, testing the waters kind of thing. The LMap and HMap are both made in Photoshop, my sort of go-to tool for most things nowadays as I've been working as a web designer for the past 5 years. And the AI is designed for the Formula car.

Anyway, it's nice to see this community is still alive and that there are still some familiar names around :)

Enjoy.

Attachments:
beonox.jpg
beonox.jpg [ 139.29 KiB | Viewed 495 times ]
Beonox.zip [24.86 KiB]
Downloaded 27 times

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:03 am
Profile WWW

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post Re: [cir] Beonox
Hi there! :wave: Cool to get returning racers here.

This track has serious old school vibes and as such it works so I'm not going to talk about the visuals. The AI seems pretty decent and the only big flaw is that the pits are placed too close to each other. :2c:

Btw, your name is similar to MaZuffeR, are you the same person?

Since 2002 // #250 Toofifty [oth] new .. #249 Tutoring [cir] new .. #248 Lakeview Drive [roa] new
My GR site .. Track Editor Tutorial for GeneRally

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:11 am
Profile E-mail WWW

TuomoH wrote:
Hi there! :wave: Cool to get returning racers here.

This track has serious old school vibes and as such it works so I'm not going to talk about the visuals. The AI seems pretty decent and the only big flaw is that the pits are placed too close to each other. :2c:

Btw, your name is similar to MaZuffeR, are you the same person?

Thanks for the feedback :) And no I'm not MaZuffeR, even though one might think so. Sadly, I cannot remember what I nickname I used back in the days, but I've been using this name since 2006-ish. Nowadays I normally go by the nick 'Maz' in most games.

Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

GeneRally Trackmaster

mazfer wrote:
And no I'm not MaZuffeR, even though one might think so. Sadly, I cannot remember what I nickname I used back in the days, but I've been using this name since 2006-ish. Nowadays I normally go by the nick 'Maz' in most games.

Alright, that's cool. :) Do you happen to remember any names of your old tracks? Maybe I can find them in my collection to find out your old nick? :)

Since 2002 // #250 Toofifty [oth] new .. #249 Tutoring [cir] new .. #248 Lakeview Drive [roa] new
My GR site .. Track Editor Tutorial for GeneRally

Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.