[cir] Beonox

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
mazfer

[cir] Beonox

Post by mazfer »

Hi guys,

Returning racer here.
Nostalgia struck me the other week, so I downloaded this game again because I wanted to see if I still could race as well as make a track. This is my first track in around 15 years.

The track is a bit of a mixture of a comeback, nostalgia, testing the waters kind of thing. The LMap and HMap are both made in Photoshop, my sort of go-to tool for most things nowadays as I've been working as a web designer for the past 5 years. And the AI is designed for the Formula car.

Anyway, it's nice to see this community is still alive and that there are still some familiar names around :)

Enjoy.
Attachments
beonox.jpg
Beonox.zip
(24.86 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Maz
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Beonox

Post by TuomoH »

Hi there! :wave: Cool to get returning racers here.

This track has serious old school vibes and as such it works so I'm not going to talk about the visuals. The AI seems pretty decent and the only big flaw is that the pits are placed too close to each other. :2c:

Btw, your name is similar to MaZuffeR, are you the same person?
mazfer

Post by mazfer »

TuomoH wrote:Hi there! :wave: Cool to get returning racers here.

This track has serious old school vibes and as such it works so I'm not going to talk about the visuals. The AI seems pretty decent and the only big flaw is that the pits are placed too close to each other. :2c:

Btw, your name is similar to MaZuffeR, are you the same person?
Thanks for the feedback :) And no I'm not MaZuffeR, even though one might think so. Sadly, I cannot remember what I nickname I used back in the days, but I've been using this name since 2006-ish. Nowadays I normally go by the nick 'Maz' in most games.
Maz
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

mazfer wrote:And no I'm not MaZuffeR, even though one might think so. Sadly, I cannot remember what I nickname I used back in the days, but I've been using this name since 2006-ish. Nowadays I normally go by the nick 'Maz' in most games.
Alright, that's cool. :) Do you happen to remember any names of your old tracks? Maybe I can find them in my collection to find out your old nick? :)