[oth] Toofifty

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

[oth] Toofifty

Post by TuomoH »

I can't believe it myself but this is my 250th released track! :party: This time I wanted to revisit my abstract style so you can expect chaotic races. As usual with my latest releases, it's been made 100% in Track Editor. The AI has been designed for the original Formula. It's not perfect but good enough in my eyes.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment! :cool2:
Attachments
toofifty.jpg
toofifty.zip
(13.44 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
FRUKIScze

Re: [oth] Toofifty

Post by FRUKIScze »

Everybody should check their cars, there are some oil spills left on the ground in the pitstops.
I love little details like this :eyes:
TOP JOB as always :bg:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks a lot, Frukis. :)

Other comments?
aliman

Post by aliman »

TuomoH wrote:Other comments?
After 250 tracks is there anything that hasn't already been said? :D Also be careful or I might overtake you soon, I'm already at two (2) released tracks :party:

Anyway, I can't believe these are TE only tracks that you're making! Amazing! I like these smaller tracks that don't have a painted layout/ a white line on the side of the track if you know what I mean. It gives more of a tense feeling when racing. And the hmap is just crazy at the bottom :D
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks a lot, aliman. :) After 250 tracks I might've still forgotten something crucial since I'm too much into my own way of thinking. :D